1. the texture of Bamboo Veneer is fine and smooth, and the wood cortex is slightly rough and its surface texture is various.
2. Bamboo Veneer color is unified, mostly yellow white (NATURAL), brown (carbonized color), so it is called "science and technology Bamboo Veneer".
3. the strength of the Bamboo Veneer is high, the elasticity is good, and the density is high. The production process of Bamboo Veneer determines the uniform arrangement and uniform texture of bamboo slices. Bamboo bark is usually made of 4-6 year old bamboo as raw material. At this time, the bamboo wall is thick and thick, so it has high strength, good elasticity and high density.
4. Bamboo Veneer has good abrasion resistance and impact resistance and long service life. Bamboo's bamboo wall is composed of three layers of bamboo green, bamboo meat and bamboo yellow. The density of bamboo meat is small near the inside of bamboo yellow, and gradually increases in the direction of bamboo green, and the density near the bamboo green side is the largest. When making bamboo boards, bamboo and bamboo leaves should be planed and placed on the surface of the floor with high density. The average density of bamboo bark is about 0.78/ cubic centimeter, and the surface density can reach more than 0.90g/cm3. Therefore, compared with imported wooden skin, Bamboo Veneer has a hard surface, impact resistance and long service life.
5. the Bamboo Veneer is not vulnerable to the erosion of bacteria and insect pests. Although bamboo contains rich sugar, starch and protein, it is easy to cause worms, mildew and so on. But in the manufacturing process of the main board, this situation has been taken into consideration. The measures of boiling, high temperature drying, high temperature and high pressure gluing have been taken, and the insecticidal and sterilization treatment has been carried out. The internal nutrition cost has been dissolved, decomposed or modified. Therefore, it is not easy to suffer from the erosion of bacteria and insects.
6. the structure of Bamboo Veneer is reasonable and the stability is good. Bamboo texture is straight, and it is fully dried after opening. The moisture absorption and shrinkage of bamboo are slightly lower than that of wood. The Bamboo Veneer has also designed a reasonable structural form, so the bamboo board has good stability and is not easy to cause warpage.
7. the Bamboo Veneer is better than the wood surface, it will not crack, the bamboo is cut out in the outdoor, the wind and rain play, the long cracking is because of the large difference in the density of the bamboo and the bamboo, especially the density of the bamboo green part, and the shrinkage is large when the water changes in the bamboo, which causes the cracking. However, in the process of making Bamboo Veneer, the bamboo green bamboo yellow has been planed and dried, and the stress has been eliminated and no cracking will occur.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bamboo plastic board classification
- Bamboo plastic board advantages
- Bamboo plastic sheet process charac...
- Strand classification
- Strand Application
- Wooden bowl making process
- Wooden bowl product features
- Wooden bowl: divided into ordinary ...
- Bamboo cutting board slightly light...
- The common cutting boards on the ma...
- The Distribution of Chinese Bamboo
- The Advantage of Bamboo Furniture
- Bamboo Glasses Box
- Bamboo, Bamboo Tea Tools and Tea Cu...
- The Advanage of Strand Woven Bamboo...
- Chinese Bamboo History
- White Marble and Wood Cheese Boards
- How to extend the service life of b...
- About Bamboo
- What is bamboo plywood?