Wood cutting board has high density, strong toughness, and strong use, but due to the variety of wooden cutting boards, it is not easy to pick, and some wooden cutting boards (such as wubaimu) contain poisonous substances and have odor. Contamination of dishes, and can easily cause vomiting, abdominal pain, dizziness symptoms. There are also wood-based cutting boards, such as poplar cutting boards, which have insufficient hardness and are easy to crack. The surface is prone to knife marks. If cleaning is not thorough, it can easily filth, breed bacteria, and contaminate food.
Therefore, it is advisable that the public should choose a board made of ginkgo, saponaria, birch or willow with good overall quality in all aspects. The public should not buy the “three-nothing” cutting boards in the hands of small vendors. The cutting boards produced by regular manufacturers will be marked with wood. Before buying, it is best to smell the scent of the cutting board first. If there is a smell of sour and sour, it is likely to contain sulphur, so don't buy it. There are also wood-based cutting boards sold by small vendors, which are whiter in color than ordinary wood. The cutting boards produced by these small workshops use inferior wood in order to reduce costs. The “whitening” of the cutting board is usually fumigated and bleached with sulphur. The residual sulphur dioxide can seriously harm human health.
Made of selected natural oak splicing, moderate hardness and hardness, not easy to hurt the knife, not easy to deform, not easy to burst; no use of wood chips; moisture proof mildew; natural sterilization, easy to clean; tough and thick; modeling simple, beautiful, durable Durable, it is a rare kitchen helper.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bamboo plastic board classification
- Bamboo plastic board advantages
- Bamboo plastic sheet process charac...
- Strand classification
- Strand Application
- Wooden bowl making process
- Wooden bowl product features
- Wooden bowl: divided into ordinary ...
- Bamboo cutting board slightly light...
- The common cutting boards on the ma...
- How Oil Bamboo Or Wood Cutting Boar...
- The advantages of bamboo panels
- Why choose cedar wood root basket?
- Why Outdoor Strand bamboo flooring?
- Bamboo Funiture Panels is the trend...
- Why the bamboo countertop, cabinets...
- Bamboo Types
- Bamboo Flooring Installation Tips
- Bamboo Door Panel
- Weave Bamboo Veneer